We welcome    INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!     DLI# O267984044962     We are a COVID-ready DLI            Flexible timings & flexible payments!

DLI Number : O267984044962

International Students – Contact Us!

Peel College of Professional Studies is a Designated Learning Institute and welcomes international students from around the world. We are a premier Private Career College registered under the Private Career College Act 2005. We offer Diploma Programs in Early Childhood Education, Healthcare, Business, Mobile App Development and a host of other Certificate Programs in Accounting, Management, Language, Software, Insurance amongst several others. We are proud members of Career Colleges Ontario (CCO) and National Association of Career Colleges (NACC). Contact us today to realize your dream of studying in Canada.

If you have decided to study abroad, we would love to have you as one of our students. We have a very modern campus that is fully accessible. Please fill in the form on this page to contact us for more information.

The general process for getting admission to Peel College of Professional Studies and coming to Canada as an International Student is given below.

1. Fill out the form on the right and submit.

2. Email copies of your passport, your academic certificates or transcripts, and proof of language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL or similar test results) to admissions@peelcollege.com

3. We will confirm whether you meet the minimum admission criteria.

4. You will need to deposit a non-refundable fee of (CAD) $500 to get a Letter of Acceptance from us. This will be adjusted against your fees if you finally decide to study at Peel College. We will send you an Enrolment Contract Form to be filled up and signed by you with an acknowledgment for the $500. The link for making this payment is given below.

Alternately, you can electronically transfer the fees to our bank account. These funds are held in a trust account till the admission is finalized. Bank account details are given below.

Name of the account holder: 9511008 CANADA INC. (O/A Peel College of Professional Studies)

Address of College UNIT 101, 1450 MEYERSIDE DR.
L5T 2N5
Transit / Branch Number: 01678
Institution Number: 003
Account Number: 1018019
RBC Royal Bank of Canada SWIFT BIC: ROYCCAT2

5. You can pay 25% of your program fees when you return the signed contract form.

6. We will send you a Fee Receipt and all the College policies.

7. You can apply for a Study Permit with the Letter of Acceptance and the Fee Receipt.

8. Please scan and email a copy of your Study Visa / Permit before booking your flight tickets.

Language proficiency requirement

  • Test Required Minimum Scores
    TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) iBT: overall score 80 with no individual section below 20

    Paper-based: overall score 550

    TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition2 overall score 80 with no individual section below 20
    iTEP Academic2 overall score 3.7
    IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic Module overall score of 5.5
    PTE (Academic) 50 overall
    CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) overall score 60 with no individual section below 50

International Students - Contact Us!
Checkboxes *



What is the Corona virus?

Corona viruses are a large family of viruses that originate in animals but are known to cause respiratory illness in humans, particularly during the fall and winter months.

What is the risk?

Peel College follows the advice of public health authorities and the interests of our community.

The risk of more severe illness may be higher for individuals with weakened immune systems such as older people or those with chronic diseases such as diabetes or heart, renal or chronic lung disease.

What are the symptoms of COVID-19?

The most common symptoms of COVID-19 include:

    • fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
    • chills
    • cough that’s new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
    • barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing (croup)
    • shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)
    • sore throat
    • difficulty swallowing
    • runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
    • lost sense of taste or smell
    • pink eye (conjunctivitis)
    • headache that’s unusual or long-lasting
    • digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
    • muscle aches
    • extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
    • falling down often
    • for young children and infants: sluggishness or lack of appetite

Many of these symptoms are similar to seasonal influenza.   All members of our community are encouraged to complete a self-assessment for COVID-19 systems using the https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ before they leave their residence or come to campus. Those who are not coming to campus are also encouraged to complete the self-assessment regularly as a way to monitor their health. A number of dedicated assessment centres have been established across the Greater Toronto Region to facilitate assessment and testing. Information on locations is available on local public health websites including Toronto and Peel Region.

 What should I do if I have symptoms?

Everyone with symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) should stay home, not work, self-isolate and complete a self-assessment. Inform the college and go to a nearby testing centre.

Should I wear a mask at Peel College?

Yes. Peel College has implemented a non medical mask or face covering requiring non-medical masks or face coverings to be worn indoors in all common-use spaces on our campus. This policy is consistent with provincial regulations.

How long will this policy be in place at the Peel College?

This policy will remain in effect as long as Ontario public health authorities recommend that mask-wearing is necessary in indoor public spaces.


    • International students meeting the conditions listed below will be able to come to Canada regardless of the date of issue of their study permit, approval letter, or the country from which they are travelling.
    • There are quarantine and COVID-19 testing requirements that must be met to enter Canada by air or by land. As of July 5, 2021 some exemptions apply for eligible fully vaccinated travellers. Please check the requirements carefully before making your travel plans to ensure you have the appropriate COVID-19 test showing a negative result within 72 hrs before arriving in Canada, as well as the appropriate quarantine plan. In addition, all of the following requirements must be met:
    • Have a valid study permit or study permit approval letter (“port of entry letter of introduction”) issued by Immigration Canada.
    • Have either an eTA or TRV (“entry visa”) if applicable, along with their passport. USA citizens are exempt from the eTA/TRV requirement.
    • Have submitted information including travel and contact information, quarantine plan and COVID-19 symptom self-assessment to the Government of Canada. Download the Government of Canada’s ArriveCAN app (iOS or Android) or use their accessible web app to submit the mandatory information required for entry into Canada. For air travellers, this is required  prior to boarding their flight. Please note that exceptions will be made for those unable to submit documents electronically due to personal circumstances, such as disability or inadequate infrastructure.
    • Show evidence of active attendance at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) (such as Peel College) which has an approved COVID-19 readiness plan. It is strongly recommended that you bring an updated confirmation of enrolment letter to support your entry to Canada.

It is important to consider the timing of your planned arrival. If you arrive too early, you may be refused entry by the Canadian Border Services Officer.

If you are arriving for the fall semester: plan to arrive no sooner than a month prior to the beginning of your studies.

Show proof that you have enough funds to support yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada. We recommend that you use up-to-date versions of the financial documents that supported your study permit application. If you have paid tuition or other fees to the university, you can get a receipt from your registrar’s office.

You must submit information to the Government of Canada through either the ArriveCAN app (iOS or Android) or by calling 1-833-641-0343 toll-free. You must confirm you have arrived at your place of quarantine within 48 hours and complete a daily COVID-19 symptom self-assessment during your quarantine period. Travellers who do not submit the mandatory information required after they have entered the country will be considered a high priority for follow up by law enforcement.

Students meeting these requirements are considered to have a non-discretionary reason to enter Canada.  Dependents who are coming to live with the international student in Canada are also considered to have a non-discretionary reason for travel; however, short-term visitors to Canada are still not permitted to enter at this time.  As of August 9, 2021, US citizens and permanent residents of the United States who currently reside in the U.S. and who qualify as fully vaccinated travellers will be eligible to enter Canada.  On September 7, 2021, if Canada’s COVID-19 epidemiology remains favourable, the Government intends to open Canada’s borders for discretionary travel by travellers from any country who have been fully vaccinated with Government of Canada-accepted vaccines at least 14 days prior to entering Canada and who meet specific entry requirements.

For more details visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students.html#exemptions.

Your future is waiting at Peel College. Come, visit us and take charge of your career!

Contact Us

1450 Meyerside Drive, Unit # 101
Mississauga, ON L5T 2N5

Follow Us

You can follow us on different social media platforms and get updated with all the latest news and information about our college.