DLI Number : O267984044962
International Students – Contact Us!
Peel College of Professional Studies is a Designated Learning Institute and welcomes international students from around the world. We are a premier Private Career College registered under the Private Career College Act 2005. We offer Diploma Programs in Early Childhood Education, Healthcare, Business, Mobile App Development and a host of other Certificate Programs in Accounting, Management, Language, Software, Insurance amongst several others. We are proud members of Career Colleges Ontario (CCO) and National Association of Career Colleges (NACC). Contact us today to realize your dream of studying in Canada.
If you have decided to study abroad, we would love to have you as one of our students. We have a very modern campus that is fully accessible. Please fill in the form on this page to contact us for more information.
The general process for getting admission to Peel College of Professional Studies and coming to Canada as an International Student is given below.
- Fill out the form on the right and submit.
- Email copies of your passport, your academic certificates or transcripts, and proof of language proficiency (IELTS, TOEFL or similar test results) to email@example.com
- We will confirm whether you meet the minimum admission criteria.
- You will need to deposit a non-refundable fee of (CAD) $500 to get a Letter of Acceptance from us. This will be adjusted against your fees if you finally decide to study at Peel College. We will send you an Enrolment Contract Form to be filled up and signed by you with an acknowledgement for the $500.
- You can pay 25% of your program fees when you return the signed contract form.
- We will send you a Fee Receipt and all the College policies.
- You can apply for a Study Permit with the Letter of Acceptance and the Fee Receipt.
- Please scan and email a copy of your Study Visa / Permit before booking your flight tickets.
- Graduating from ANY Private Career College in Ontario, Canada does not meet the eligibility criteria to apply for a post-graduation work permit.
Peel College of Professional Studies is situated in the province of Ontario.
Language proficiency requirement
Test Required Minimum Scores TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) iBT: overall score 80 with no individual section below 20
Paper-based: overall score 550
TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition2 overall score 80 with no individual section below 20 iTEP Academic2 overall score 3.7 IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Academic Module overall score of 5.5 CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) overall score 60 with no individual section below 50
Your future is waiting at Peel College. Come, visit us and take charge of your career!