Outlook Advanced Level 2
In this course, you will explore the advanced features provided with the Outlook interface, such as advanced message, calendar, and contacts management. You will use the Tasks and Journal workspaces provided in the application to manage task assignments to you and others, and to record interactions you have with your colleagues. You will also share your workspaces with other users, and use Outlook data files to save and back up your important information.
This course is the second in a series of two Microsoft Office Outlook courses. It will provide you with the advanced skills you may need to fully and efficiently use Outlook to manage your communications and interactions with other people.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to use the advanced features in Outlook to manage the advanced options for message, contacts, and calendar management and perform more advanced tasks such as task assignment, journaling, sharing workspaces, and backing up to data files. You will:
- Configure advanced message options.
- Perform advanced message management tasks.
- Perform advanced calendar management tasks.
- Perform advanced contact management tasks.
- Manage activities by using tasks and journal entries.
- Share Outlook workspaces with other users.
- Manage Outlook data files.
Microsoft Office Outlook : Part 1.