DIGITAL MARKETING – INTENSIVE 6 WEEKS COURSE
Digital marketing is the way to the future of marketing. With everything going digital, it is a necessary skill today to possess. This course aims to lay the foundation for students to understand how the online marketing methods work. Students will learn not only the terms and concepts used in the industry but also how they are applied in the practical world. The assignments and projects will expose the students to the way digital marketing industry operates.
- Understand the differences between traditional and digital marketing
- Define “Brand” and understand the importance of brand in the digital world
- Define and create USP for your business
- Understand the concept of audience, segmentation, targeting, positioning
- Use tools to determine the target audience for your business
- Create S.M.A.R.T goals and identify KPIs to measure
- Learn to use Google Analytics
- Learn to optimize your website for search engines
- Understand the importance of on-page and off-page SEO
- Be able to write engaging website copy, identify high performing keywords
- Become familiar with Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Be able to distinguish between various social media channels, and how they are utilized for marketing purpose – Study different social media platforms
- Learn how to create advertisements on social platforms
- Become familiar with the email marketing composition process, analytics and metrics to measure the email marketing campaign success
- Gain an understanding of the key categories of a marketing budget
Please e-mail the filled up form to email@example.com
Payment can be made through PayPal or Credit Card through the buttons given below.
Your future is waiting at Peel College. Come, visit us and take charge of your career!